It’s exciting times for us, with development now carried out by our new and bigger team at Juniper Education. Here’s our latest enhancements and a glimpse of things to come.
- Multiple value Thumbs Ups – A fast way to give multiple points at once. Tap the ‘Thumbs Up’ icon and select the value you want (1, 5, 10, 15 or 20).
- Improved child search – It’s more accurate, saving you time when you want to find any child in the school.
- Updated Parent Join-Up letter – No more confusing and unnecessary reply slip.
- Centralised resetting of the Thumbs Up and Badge counters – An admin feature that resets everyone’s counters. Perfect for starting afresh with scores each term. ***Remember to tap ‘Insights’ for your historical scorecards!
- ‘Badge-to-web’ link – Add more impact and meaning to your school badges. Set up by your MarvellousMe administrator, it links parents from a badge to a page on your website, such as ‘Our Values’, helping parents to better understand and reinforce their child’s skills development.
- Whole class view on one screen – No need to scroll through rows of children.
- New parent app design.
- MIS and tracker integrations, real-time web feeds, booking and payment systems, enhanced Reading log, and more.
DID YOU KNOW
Now we are part of the Juniper Education family, we’d love to help you with your:
- School Websites
- School Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Finance & Payroll
- HR & Development
- Risk & Governance
Our latest news
What users are saying
Parent engagement is one of the most effective ways to improve test scores, boost character development and confidence, and help children become more powerful learners. The more parents and children have good conversations about school, the better pupils achieve. MarvellousMe makes these family conversations happen.Bill Lucas, Professor of Learning and co-author of ‘Educating Ruby’University of Winchester
This is home-to-school communication at its best. MarvellousMe is a fantastic, school-wide solution that enables us to share positive feedback with our parents, so that they can be fully engaged in their children’s learning.Mrs. Kemp-Hall, Principal
Parents value the regular information shared by teachers through the school’s MarvellousMe system.Ofsted Inspection Report
We love MarvellousMe! I’ve never had an initiative go down so well with parents, children and staff! It’s wonderful because the children are actively getting their parents involved. It’s been so popular with parents who are separated and dads say how included they feel.Kate Chisholm, Headteacher
I love MarvellousMe. It’s so quick and easy. I use it with my class to reinforce their learning and to praise those who have done well. Children are really motivated by knowing that their parents are instantly told the good news.Mrs. Spencer, Teacher
I love MarvellousMe and can’t wait to get back to sending more updates to parents in September! I’m going to beat my 7,846 Hi5s for this school year!Joanne Brereton, Teaching Assistant
We are all buzzing about the impact of MarvellousMe. The children are so pleased when they get badges and parents only have positive things to say. We have seen impact on reading at home and teachers comment that children and parents are working together more.Sam Walker, Headteacher
Pupils particularly like the MarvellousMe initiative.Ofsted Inspection Report
An amazing app! Finally, I can see what my son has been doing at school. Asking him is like getting blood from a stone.Parent
I overheard a lovely conversation as a parent picked up their child and commented: ‘You’ve been working hard in maths today, what did you do?’Mrs. Cooper, Deputy Headteacher
Parents love MarvellousMe. It enables them to easily talk with their children about the school day. Parents sometimes feel they only hear bad news. MarvellousMe enables them to hear the good news too.Mrs. White, SENCO
It’s amazing that you can see what I’m doing in school.Year 6 pupil to her mother
We did a survey last year on MarvellousMe and 96% parents came back with they loved it!Sarah Willox, School Administrator